The vision of the Welcoming Ministry Team of LFCC is to welcome and love all people in the spirit of the great commission with a yearning for them to know and live the gospel of Christ in hopes that they may become a fruitful partner in the Living Faith Body.
- We want to foster a welcoming and non-intimidating environment for new visitors.
- We want to follow-up with new visitors and help them to serve and join ministries, cell groups, and membership classes.
- We want LFCC to be a loving and welcoming church.
- We want to build relationships with new comers.
- We value God's people and community.
- We value relationships and friendships.
- We value a welcoming and loving environment for new visitors.
- We value God.
- Weekly emails/phone calls to new visitors from leaders of LFCC
- Weekly letters to new visitors from Pastor Stephen Ro
- Greet and welcome new visitors during greeting time
- Develop and create a follow-up postcard
- Possibly make a new sign for the welcoming table
- Membership classes and lunch every 3 to 4 months
If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact Gary Fong at garywfong @ gmail.com.